3-Ingredient Brown Sugar Italian Chicken – brown sugar, Italian dressing mix and chicken. Ready in under 30 minutes! Everyone loved this dish! I loved that there was no prep work! Such an easy weeknight meal that the whole family enjoyed!
3-Ingredient Brown Sugar Italian Chicken
Prep Time: 5 mins|20 mins
Total Time: 25 mins
Yield: 6 people
- 4 to 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 (0.7-oz) packet Italian Dressing Mix
- Preheat oven to 425ºF. Line a 9×13-inch baking pan with aluminum foil.
- Combine the brown sugar and Italian dressing mix. Coat both sides of the chicken with the brown sugar mixture. Place in prepared pan. Top chicken with any remaining brown sugar mixture.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Turn broiler on HIGH. Broil chicken until brown sugar caramelizes, about 1 to 2 minutes. Watch it carefully so it doesn’t burn!
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!