Stringy cheese, zesty marinara, and shredded chicken, all sandwiched between garlic butter rolls, make for an easy to make, and flavorful chicken parm sandwich bake! The perfect weeknight meal, and ideal for alfresco dining.
Baked Chicken Parm Sandwiches
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 17 minutes
Total Time: 22 minutes
- 1 package Garlic Butter Frozen Rolls Rhodes
- 1 cup Bertolli Riserva Porcini Mushrooms and White Truffle Oil
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 cups shredded chicken rotisserie is fine
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix the two cheeses together
- Cut frozen rolls in half horizontally
- Spoon half the pasta sauce over the top of the rolls, and sprinkle cheese mixture over the top.
- Put chicken atop, and top with the remaining sauce and cheese mixture, and the top half of the rolls
- Bake for 15-17 minutes.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!