Low-carb pizza crust made out of chicken? Better believe it.
BBQ Chicken Crust Pizza
PREP TIME: 0 HOURS 10 MINS
TOTAL TIME: 0 HOURS 35 MINS
- 1 lb. ground chicken
- 1 1/2 c. shredded mozzarella
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 c. barbecue sauce
- 1 c. shredded Gouda
- 1/3 c. sliced red onion
- 2 tbsp. sliced green onions
- Ranch dressing, for drizzling
- Preheat oven to 400º and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. In a large bowl, stir together ground chicken, 1/2 cup mozzarella, and garlic powder and season with salt and pepper.
- Spray prepared baking sheet and your hands with cooking spray. Form chicken mixture into pizza “crusts.”
- Bake until chicken is cooked through and golden, 20 to 22 minutes. Remove from oven and heat broiler.
- Spread a thin layer of barbecue sauce on pizza crusts and top with remaining 1 cup mozzarella and Gouda. Top with red and green onions and drizzle with more barbecue sauce.
- Broil until cheese is melty, 3 minutes. Drizzle with ranch dressing and serve.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!