Juicy chicken burgers made with ground chicken and flavored with Ranch seasoning mix and cheddar cheese right in the burger.
Cheddar Ranch Chicken Burger
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Servings: 6 (Makes 6-8 patties)
Chicken Burger Patties
- 2 lbs ground chicken
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup plain bread crumbs
- 1 oz ranch seasoning mix
- 3 garlic cloves smashed and minced
- 1/2 cup finely diced onion
- 1/2 cup finely shredded cheddar cheese
To Make Chicken Burger Patties:
- Combine all ingredients in the mixing bowl and mix until evenly incorporated throughout.
- Cover a baking sheet or a large cutting board with parchment paper and shape the burger patties. You want to shape all the patties before starting to cook so that the burgers cook at the same time.
- Preheat a large cooking pan over medium heat and add oil. Cook burgers for 6-8 minutes on each side, depending on the size of the burgers.
To Make Burgers:
- To make the burgers, you will need buns, bacon, lettuce, tomatoes, and ranch dressing. You can also add any other veggies you would like.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!