This Chicken and Cheese Quesadilla Pie is a quiche/quesadilla which means you can eat it for breakfast or dinner.
Chicken and Cheese Quesadilla Pie
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
Total Time: 40 Minutes
- 1 10-inch flour tortilla burrito size
- 1 rotisserie chicken, skin discarded, meat shredded into bite-sized pieces (about 3 cups)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- optional 1/3 cup drained jarred pickled jalapeños chopped
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup whole milk
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Adjust oven rack to middle position and heat oven to 450 degrees. Grease 9-inch pie plate. Press tortilla into prepared pie plate and spray lightly with cooking spray. Toss chicken, cilantro, jalapeños (optional), 1 cup cheese, ½ teaspoon salt, and ½ teaspoon pepper in large bowl until combined. Spread filling over tortilla.
- Whisk eggs, milk, flour, baking powder, and ½ teaspoon salt in bowl until smooth. Slowly pour over filling. Bake until surface is golden brown, about 20-25 minutes, and when knife inserted into the center comes out clean. Sprinkle the remaining 1 cup of cheese on top and bake for about 3-5 minutes or until cheese melts. Let cool 5 minutes. Cut into wedges and serve. Top with sour cream, salsa, and guac if desired.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!