This low-carb Chicken Marsala is so good you won’t even notice that it’s keto. It’s easy and delicious, but perfect for any dinner.
Chicken Marsala With Cauliflower Rice
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts thinly sliced or pounded thin*
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1½ cups mushrooms sliced
- ½ cup Marsala cooking wine
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 Tbs Fresh Parsley Chopped
- 12 ounces Cauliflower rice
- In a large skillet over medium heat add 1 tablespoon olive oil to the skillet.
- Lightly season the chicken with salt and pepper, then add to the skillet.
- Cook until lightly brown and cooked throughout, approximatley 6-7 minutes per side. Remove chicken and set aside on plate.
- Add 1 Tablespoon olive oil and sauté the mushrooms for 1-2 minutes.
- Add marsala wine and bring to a boil over medium high heat for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the chicken broth, heavy whipping cream, ground mustard, and garlic powder. Bring to a boil and reduce heat and simmer for about 10 minutes or until it starts to thicken.
- Place chicken back in the sauce and continue to simmer for about 1-2 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh parsley, and serve.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!