A classic chicken salad recipe is always a favorite at a picnic, a barbecue, or an office potluck! Just a few ingredients can be transformed into a cold, creamy salad or filling for a homemade chicken salad sandwich or wrap!
Classic Chicken Salad
PREP TIME: 15 minutes
TOTAL TIME: 15 minutes
- 2 cups cooked chicken chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 stalk celery chopped
- 1 green onion diced (or chives or red onion)
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon fresh dill optional
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and mix well.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve as a sandwich or over salad.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!