This Creamy Chicken, Bacon & Ranch Baked Spaghetti casserole has all those beloved flavors, that are coated in a creamy, cheddar ranch sauce. It’s the ultimate indulgent weeknight dinner that’s easy to make and sure to please.
Creamy Chicken Bacon & Ranch Baked Spaghetti
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Total Time: 30 Minutes
- 1 1/2 cups shredded or cubed boneless skinless chicken breast (about 1 1/2 breasts)
- 8 ounces spaghetti broken in half then cooked according to package directions
- 6 slice bacon cooked, drained and chopped, divided
- 1 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon Ranch seasoning mix
- 2 1/2 cup freshly shredded sharp cheddar cheese divided
- Fresh chopped flat leap parsley for garnish, if desired
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray an 8″x8″ baking dish with cooking spray and set aside.
- Heat a small saucepan over medium heat and bring the chicken stock to a low boil.
- Meanwhile, whisk together flour and Ranch seasoning mix. Whisk in the milk until a smooth, thick mixture forms.
- Whisk the flour and milk mixture into the chicken broth over low heat. Whisk constantly while simmering, until mixture is thick and smooth. Remove from heat and stir in half of the cheddar cheese.
- Layer in the 8″x8″ baking dish: spaghetti, chicken, bacon (reserving 1-2 tablespoons), Ranch cheese sauce. Using a spoon, press the sauce into the layers so it begins to coat the noodles.
- Top with remaining cheddar cheese and bacon.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. If cheese is not melted, remove foil and continue to bake until cheese is melted and the sauce is nice and bubbly.
- Garnish with freshly chopped parsley, if desired. Serve hot.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!