You’ll love this easy crock pot recipe for chicken thighs cooked in honey garlic sauce. Only 5 ingredients + a couple seasonings. Super easy chicken recipe!
Crock Pot Honey Garlic Chicken Recipe
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 5 hrs
Total Time: 5 hrs 5 mins
- 6 boneless , skinless chicken thighs*
- 4 garlic cloves , minced
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/2 cup low sodium ketchup
- 1/2 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- 1/2 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- Arrange chicken thighs on the bottom of your slow cooker; set aside. (please look at the notes section)
- In a mixing bowl, combine garlic, honey, ketchup, soy sauce, oregano and parsley; whisk until thoroughly combined.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken thighs.
- Close with a lid and cook for 4 to 5 hours on LOW, or 3 to 4 hours on HIGH.** (please look at the notes section)
- Remove lid and transfer chicken to a serving plate.
- Spoon the sauce over the chicken and sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!