Tender and juicy on the inside, crispy and flavorful on the outside, these Crispy Baked Chicken Thighs are so delicious! They are incredibly easy to make with very little prep, making these crispy baked chicken thighs perfect for busy night.
Easy Crispy Baked Chicken Thighs
PREP TIME: 10 MINUTES
COOK TIME: 35 MINUTES
TOTAL TIME: 50 MINUTES
- 8 Chicken Thighs skin-on, bone-in
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons Kosher salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1-2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons fresh minced parsley for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet pan with foil. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix together the salt, pepper, paprika, garlic powder and onion powder with a fork. Set aside.
- Pat chicken dry with paper towels, then arrange, skin side up on the baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and rub into both sides. Season the back side with about a third of the spice mixture, then flip so the chicken thighs are skin side up and season with remaining spice mixture. Rub into the skin and slide your fingers under the skin to rub the spice mixture into the meat as well.
- Slide the pan into the oven and roast until completely cooked through; 30-35 minutes. Internal temperature should reach 165 degrees.
- Let rest for 5 minutes; garnish with fresh parsley and serve immediately.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!