Ridiculously easy, yet tender and SO incredibly delicious roasted carrots with garlic butter.
Garlic Butter Roasted Carrots
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 25 mins
Total Time: 35 mins
- 2 pounds carrots , diagonally cut into about 2 to 3-inch pieces
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 4 garlic cloves , minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- chopped fresh parsley , for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Grease a baking sheet with cooking spray; set aside.
- Cut up the carrots and set aside.
- Melt butter over medium-heat in a large nonstick skillet or pan.
- Add garlic and cook for 3 minutes, or until lightly browned, stirring very frequently. DO NOT burn the garlic.
- Toss the carrots with the garlic butter either in the pan or pour the butter over them in a mixing bowl. Toss until well combined.
- Transfer carrots to previously prepared baking sheet.
- Arrange in one layer and bake for 22 to 30 minutes, or until carrots are tender.
- Remove from oven and transfer to a serving plate.
- Taste for seasoning and adjust accordingly.
- Garnish with fresh chopped parsley.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!