These Grilled Chicken Broccoli Wraps are made with only a few ingredients and wrapped in whole wheat tortillas. They’re cheesy, easy-to-make & so flavorful!
Grilled Chicken Broccoli Wraps
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
Total Time: 30 mins
- 1 pound boneless chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons olive oil divided
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 6 flour tortilla wraps 8-10 inches wide
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- In a shallow bowl, stir together 1 tablespoon olive oil along with the oregano, paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Add chicken to the bowl and coat in the seasoning mixture.
- In a medium skillet over medium heat, heat the remaining tablespoon olive oil. Transfer the chicken to the skillet and cook until the juices run clear, about 3-4 minutes per side. Remove from heat and allow it to cool, then slice each breast into strips.
- In a steamer set over boiling water, steam broccoli, covered, until crisp-tender, 2-3 minutes.
- In the center of each tortilla wrap, spread the sour cream evenly, then add the chicken, broccoli and cheese. Bring the bottom edge of the wrap tightly over the filling, folding in the sides, then roll until you reach the top of the wrap.
- Add the wraps to a panini or the skillet used to cook the chicken with the seam side down, and press gently for about 3-4 minutes total, until golden brown and the cheese has melted. Serve immediately.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!