Grilled chicken breasts topped with a sweet and tangy pineapple cucumber salsa.
Grilled Chicken with Pineapple-Cucumber Salsa
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 4 thin boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Pepper seasoning or any other seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup pineapple diced
- 1 cup cucumber diced and peeled
- the juice of 1 lime
- 1/4 cup red onion minced
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped
- Heat a grill over medium-high heat. Drizzle the olive oil over the chicken breasts and season generously with salt and pepper, lemon pepper or seasoning of choice.
- Grill for 4-5 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
- While the chicken is cooking, combine the cucumber, pineapple, red onion and cilantro in a bowl. Stir in the lime juice and salt to taste.
- Spoon the salsa over the chicken and serve.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!