This Healthy Curry Chicken Salad recipe is quick and easy to make, and full of feel-good ingredients and mega-delicious flavor. It’s also naturally gluten-free and perfect for meal planning!
Healthy Curry Chicken Salad
Prep Time: 15 MINUTES
Total Time: 15 MINUTES
CHICKEN SALAD INGREDIENTS:
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
- 1 cup grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup roughly-chopped fresh cilantro, lightly-packed
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/3 cup chopped toasted cashews
- 1/4 cup finely-diced red onion
- 1 batch Greek Yogurt Curry Sauce (see below)
GREEK YOGURT CURRY SAUCE INGREDIENTS:
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon freshly-squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- pinch each of salt and pepper
TO MAKE THE CHICKEN SALAD:
- Toss all ingredients together in a large bowl until combined.
- Serve immediately, or store in a sealed container for up to 4 days.
TO MAKE THE GREEK YOGURT CURRY SAUCE:
- Whisk all ingredients together in a medium bowl until combined. Taste, and season with extra salt, pepper, and/or lemon juice if needed.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!