Shredded chicken is topped with sliced Roma tomatoes, honey pesto and 2 cheeses and baked until hot and melty.
Honey Basil Chicken Sliders
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 2 chicken breasts cooked and shredded
- 1 package slider buns 12 count
- 1 8.1 oz jar basil pesto
- 4 Tbs honey
- 2 Roma tomatoes diced
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella cheeses
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Split your slider buns and toast on griddle, or in oven until browned (optional).
- Spread your chicken on bottom layer of buns and top with diced tomatoes.
- In bowl mix together your pesto and honey, spread over your chicken, reserving a Tbs or two.
- Sprinkle with your cheeses, top with other half of slider buns.
- Brush tops of buns with remaining pesto mixture.
- Cover and bake for about 25 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!