Best Honey Soy Chicken Thighs Recipe – tender and finger-licking dinner dish to wow your family and guests.
Honey Soy Chicken Thighs
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 40 mins
Total Time: 50 mins
Servings: 6 – 8
- 2 1/2 pounds organic skin & boneless chicken thighs
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped ginger
- 5 tablespoons raw honey
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 cloves of garlic minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- fresh parsley chopped for garnish
- In a mixing bowl combine olive oil, ginger, honey, soy sauce, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Rinse and trim off all of the fat from the chicken, then place it in the bowl with the marinade.
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Marinade chicken for at least 1 hour. Place chicken thighs and marinade on a cast iron or baking dish and bake for 35-40 minutes, or until chicken is cooked thru, make sure to flip the chicken few times, that way the chicken will be juicy & tender without dry top. After flip the chicken on the other side and broil on high for 5 minutes or until beautiful roasted color.
- Garnish with chopped parsley, serve with rice or mashed potato, and make sure to pour the sauce over the chicken when serving.