Lemon chicken pasta, a fantastic pasta dish stuffed with delicious lemon chicken, great herbs, garlic, and more.
Lemon Chicken Pasta
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Chicken and Sauce
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/3 cup chicken broth
- 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp oregano
- 1/4 tsp parsley
- 1/4 tsp rosemary
- 1 lb dried penne
- 1/3 cup fresh chopped parsley
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese
- optional: fresh rosemary and lemon slices for garnish
- Cook the pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water, until al dente. Drain well.
- Meanwhile, place chicken between two sheets of plastic wrap, and using a meat mallet, pound chicken until even thickness
- Season with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Put butter in a large skillet, and turn on to medium heat.
- Cook chicken for 5-7 minutes on each side over medium heat until browned and cooked through. Transfer to a plate and cover to keep warm.
- To same skillet add broth, lemon juice, honey, minced garlic, and herbs
- Whisk sauce together, and cook until it starts to reduce.
- Slice chicken and add chicken back into pan, along with cooked penne, ad coat with sauce cook until sauce is reduced to desired thickness.
- Sprinkle in chopped parsley. Add more lemon juice if desired and mix.Serve with fresh cracked pepper, lemon, parmesan cheese, and fresh rosemary as garnish if desired.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!