This tasty grilled chicken, with lemon and rosemary, is a nice summer dish that you can throw on the grill and cook in a few minutes.
Lemon Garlic Rosemary Grilled Chicken
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- 1 tsp garlic rosemary seasoning Tones
- 2 chicken breasts approximately 1 lb
- Mix marinade ingredients together
- Put in a ziploc bag with chicken breasts, and stick in the fridge for about 5-10 minutes, to coat
- Grill chicken on BBQ or indoor grill (George Foreman), until cooked through. Serve with rice, veggies, etc.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!