One-pan no peek chicken and rice is sure to become a favorite family meal! Wild rice, soup, and chicken are combined in a single baking dish then baked to creamy chicken and rice perfection!
One-Pan No Peek Chicken & Rice
prep time: 5 MINUTES
cook time: 1 HOUR 30 MINUTES
rest time: 5 MINUTES
total time: 1 HOUR 40 MINUTES
- 5 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 boxes Zatarain’s Long Grain & Wild Rice Mix, (7 oz each)
- 1 can cream of celery soup, (10.25 oz each)
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup, (10.25 oz each)
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 1/4 can water, (soup can)
- 1 box Lipton Onion Soup Mix, (2 packets)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine rice mix, cream of celery soup, cream of mushroom soup, garlic powder, and water in a 9×13-inch baking dish. Mix well.
- Place chicken evenly on top of rice mixture. Sprinkle with onion soup mix. Cover tightly with aluminum foil and bake 1 hour 30 minutes. Remove from oven and let rest 5 minutes.
- Note: DON’T open the oven to peek at the chicken and for sure DON’T remove the foil!
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!