Oven Baked Greek Chicken Thighs Recipe is a super fast and easy weeknight dinner idea. A quick and flavorful marinade with Greek yogurt, lemon, garlic and spices helps make this chicken super tender and full of flavor!
Oven Baked Greek Chicken Thighs
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Marinating Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 1.5 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs
For The Marinade:
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt full fat preferred
- ¼ cup olive oil
- zest of one lemon
- ⅓ cup lemon juice
- 4-5 cloves garlic pressed or minced
- 2 tablespoons dried italian seasoning I used my homemade blend, make sure yours has no added salt
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Whisk together ingredients for marinade. Toss chicken in marinade to fully coat. Allow to sit for at least 15 minutes, or keep in the refrigerator for longer, up to overnight.
- When ready to cook, preheat oven to 425°F.
- Line a baking sheet with foil for easy cleanup. Arrange chicken on baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until cooked through.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!