These easy and healthy Peanut Sauce Chicken and Broccoli Bowl only take about 20 minutes to make, and is a dinner the whole family will love! Serve with rice or cauliflower rice for a quick and healthy weeknight dinner!
Peanut Sauce Chicken and Broccoli Bowls
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
For Peanut Sauce
- 1/3 cup peanut butter natural
- 3-4 tablespoons water
- 1/2 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1 ½ tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1-2 teaspoons chili garlic sauce to taste
- 3-4 garlic cloves minced or pressed
- 2 teaspoons grated ginger root
- 1 tablespoon honey
For Chicken and Broccoli
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken thighs cut into bite sized pieces
- 4-6 cups broccoli florets I used 3 crowns, cut into florets
- 1 tablespoons canola oil
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- Whisk together all ingredients for peanut sauce except water. Add water, 1 tablespoon at a time until desired consistency is reached.
- Heat oil in a saute pan over medium high heat. Add chicken and season with salt and pepper. Allow chicken to sit undisturbed for a few minutes, until it starts to brown. Turn and allow to brown on the other side. Stir and continue to cook until cooked through.
- Add broccoli to pan and cover with a lid. Allow to steam until broccoli is bright green and tender, -4 minutes.
- Turn off heat and add peanut sauce, stir everything to completely coat in sauce. Taste and adjust seasoning if needed. Serve right away over rice or cauliflower rice.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!