This Salmon Pasta with Spinach is a deliciously easy pasta recipe with chunks of tender salmon and spinach in a scrumptious, creamy Parmesan sauce!
Salmon Pasta with Spinach
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 lb. salmon skinless and boneless – one piece or multiple pieces
- 8 oz. uncooked pasta I use campanelle
- 3 tbsp. butter
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 6 oz. baby spinach
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 2 tbsp. parsley chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook pasta according to the package instructions. Meanwhile, sauté the onion in butter over medium heat for 4-5 minutes.
- Add the salmon and keep cooking for another 5-7 minutes, breaking it into flakes as it cooks.
- Add the spinach and cook it for 1-2 minutes, until wilted.
- Add the heavy cream, Parmesan, garlic, salt, and pepper. Stir and bring to a gentle simmer.
- Add the cooked pasta and chopped parsley. Mix everything together thoroughly.
- Garnish with parsley and grated Parmesan. Serve.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!