Potstickers are unbelievably easy to make. Best of all, they’re freezer-friendly, perfect for those busy weeknights!
Sesame Chicken Poststickers
Prep Time: 20 MINUTES
Cook Time: 10 MINUTES
Total Time: 30 MINUTES
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 3 ounces shiitake mushrooms, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 36 won ton wrappers
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, mushrooms, garlic, green onions, soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger, rice vinegar and white pepper.*
- To assemble the potstickers, place wrappers on a work surface. Spoon 1 tablespoon of the chicken mixture into the center of each wrapper. Using your finger, rub the edges of the wrappers with water. Fold the dough over the filling to create a half-moon shape, pinching the edges to seal.*
- Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add potstickers in a single layer and cook until golden and crisp, about 2-3 minutes per side.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!