Quick and easy, this Chicken Salad recipe is filled with grapes, almonds and green onions which make it burst with flavor in each bite. It is the perfect anytime meal.
The Best Chicken Salad
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Chilling: 1 hour
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts cooked and shredded
- 1/2-3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 green onions chopped
- 2 Tbs minced dried onion
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 3 Tbs brown sugar
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped grapes, red or purple
- 1/3 cup sliced or slivered almonds
- In bowl mix your chicken and mayo together until combined.
- Add in your remaining ingredients and adjust taste to liking.
- Let cool until chilled, about 30 minutes.
- Serve how desired, on bread, croissants, lettuce wraps, tortillas, etc.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!