This cheeseless Whole30 chicken parm is an easy weeknight meal that’s both healthy and delicious. It’s paleo, dairy-free and gluten-free, and is sure to be a family favorite! If you’re bored with baked chicken, this simple Whole30 chicken recipe is a great way to change up your week or your meal prep.
Whole30 Chicken “Parm”: Easy, Paleo, Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
Yield: serves 4
- 4 thinly sliced chicken breasts (or use a meat tenderizer to flatten)
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3 tbsp avocado or olive oil
- 1 cup marinara, or more if desired
- Preheat oven to 350° and lightly grease a baking dish.
- In a large bowl, combine all dry ingredients. Pat the chicken dry heat the oil in a large skillet.
- Dredge the chicken by coating each piece with the beaten egg and then placing into the dry ingredients mixture. Flip the chicken to coat on both sides and then transfer to the skillet once oil is hot.
- Brown the chicken for 3 minutes per side, the breading should be a light golden brown, and then transfer to the baking dish.
- Once all chicken has been browned, place the baking dish into the oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, place the chicken breasts over veggie noodles if desired, and top with marinara!
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!